Bhutan Travel and Tour Cancellation Policy
Bhutan Travel and Tour Standard Cancellation Policy
- Travel to Bhutan for Bhutan Tours and Trips is confirmed once the 100% payment is received by us as per the Tourism Policy of Bhutan, after which your Bhutan Travel Visa is approved by the Royal Government of Bhutan.
- The Bhutan Flights are confirmed once you book and purchase the Bhutan Air tickets through us.
However, if there be any cancellations after confirmation, then these are the terms for the CANCELLATION for ( A ) Bhutan TOUR/TRIP and ( B ) Bhutan Flights ( AIR FARE ):
To start the process of canceling your Bhutan Tour and Bhutan flights, Please Note:
- You have to send us an email with regard to Cancelling your Bhutan Trip with reason for the cancellation. This is required to notify the cancellation of your Bhutan travel to the Tourism partners in Bhutan including the Governing body, the “Tourism Council of Bhutan”.
- Refunds do not include the Bhutan Visa Fee.
- “Date of Travel” refers to Travel dates for Bhutan only.
- MONEY TRANSFER CHARGES : When refunding the TOUR and the AIRFARE refundable amounts, the Bank Wire Transfer Charges for transfer to Client’s Bank account will have to be borne by the Client, which will be duly deducted from the refund amount while wire transferring. Clients will have to send us the CORRECT and FULL Bank Details for the Bank Wire Transfer to be made. Bhutan Jewel Travel will not be held responsible if clients send the incorrect or incomplete Bank details.
- Bhutan Travel and Tour cancellation Policy terms are subject to change without prior notice BUT will be duly updated on our website as and when the changes happen. Changes usually happen when Hotels and Government make their policy changes thus immediately impacting our Cancellation terms too.
( A ) BHUTAN TOUR/TRIP CANCELLATION TERMS:
- 100 % REFUND GIVEN: If Trip is cancelled 90 days or more from the date of travel then there is no cancellation charges. HOWEVER, a nominal one time Service Charge of USD 300 will be levied on the entire Tour Payment.
- 80 % REFUND GIVEN: If Trip is cancelled 75 days or more from the date of travel, then there will be a Cancellation Charge of 30 % of the Total Tour payment or USD 300 whichever is greater.
- 50 % REFUND GIVEN: If Trip is cancelled 60 days or more from the date of travel, then there will be a Cancellation Charge of 50 % of the Total Tour payment or USD 300 whichever is greater.
- 30 % REFUND GIVEN : If Trip is cancelled 45 days or more from the date of travel, then there will be a cancellation Charge of 70% of the Total Tour Payment
- ZERO REFUND if trip is cancelled 30 days from the date of arrival or No Show on the date of arrival
- NOTE: For luxury accommodation in 4 stars and above hotels, the cancellation terms on accommodation will be enforced as per the cancellation terms of the respective hotels.
- Once in Bhutan for your Tour, if certain sites and day activities are disrupted or cancelled by force majeure which is beyond our control then we will try and do the best for your safety first, and then continue with the remaining day’s tour.
- NOTE: While processing for the cancellation, we will try and refund the best we can if cancellation takes place due to unforeseen tragedy like accidents or death.
( B ) BHUTAN FLIGHT ( AIR FARE ) CANCELLATION TERMS : ( B ) 1 and ( B ) 2
( B ) 1 : For Clear Purchase with Confirmed Name and 100% Payment made :
- 100% refund if ticket is cancelled 90 days or more from the date of travel including date of travel
- 80 % refund if ticket is cancelled 60 Days or more from the date of travel including date of travel
- 75 % refund if ticket is cancelled 45 days or more from the date of travel including date of travel
- 60 % refund if ticket is cancelled 35 days or more from the date of travel including date of travel
- 25 %refund if ticket is cancelled 15 days or more from the date of travel including date of travel
- 10 % refund if ticket is cancelled 6 days or more from the date of travel including date of travel
- NO REFUND if ticket is cancelled 5 days from date of travel.
- Rescheduled ticket not permitted for refund.
- Name change in Ticket will cost USD 50 per name change
- Flights could be delayed, disrupted or cancelled by force majeure which is beyond our control, however you will board the next available flight as rescheduled by the Bhutan Airlines
- Reschedule fee for date change : 04 DAYS OR LESS USD 20.00
( B ) 2 : For BLOCK Purchase of certain number of flight seats for a fixed travel date BUT without confirmed names :
- For Block Purchases at least 50% of the airfare has to be deposited for the seats to be blocked
- For more information on Block Purchasing Please email us and we will send you further details.
Planning for a trip to Bhutan?
we assure you that “It’s a Great Start For The Perfect Journey to Bhutan”BOOK NOW