How to Travel to Bhutan
How to Travel to Bhutan ?
Very often tourists and travelers wanting to visit Bhutan are not sure how to travel to Bhutan and how to organize their Bhutan tour.
Here are the simple 5 steps on how to travel to Bhutan:
1. Have to Book with a Bhutan Travel Agent and Tour Operator : It is mandatory that All travel and tours to Bhutan has to be booked through a Bhutanese licensed Travel Agent and Tour Operator. Since we are a Licensed Travel Agent in Bhutan,you can contact us for a full Inclusive tour package for Bhutan.
2. Air Travel / Flights to Bhutan : Bhutan has two airlines the “Druk Air” and the “Bhutan Airlines” alias Tashi Air. Bhutan connects with Bangkok in Thailand, Delhi, Kolkata, and Mumbai in India, Kathmandu in Nepal, Dhaka in Bangladesh and Singapore. You can check all the latest updated Flight Schedule on our website.
3. Road Travel: Travel to Bhutan can be made via road and entry will be via India through the Bhutan bordering towns of Phuentsholing in the West South Bhutan, Samdrup jongkhar in Eastern Bhutan and Gelephug in Southern Bhutan. We recommend that you enter through Phuentsholing as it is closer to Thimphu and Paro from where you can start your tour.
You can use the Samdrup jongkhar entry or exit point only if you are continuing your trip through Assam on the Indian front.
4. Mail Us :You can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
After we receive your mail, we will get back to you.Once we agree on the type of Bhutan Tour, we will 100% process your Bhutan Travel Visa and your Travel to Bhutan is CONFIRMED.
5. Further Help :If further help is required then mail us and we will advice you the best. Mail us at email@example.com OR CONTACT US HERE