Bhutan Village Home Stay Code of Conduct
The code of conduct for the village home stay or Farm House guest is designed to outline practices and ethical standards expected by village home stay families. A guest should be aware of the accepted code of behavior within the village home stay.
- Communicate with the host family in a respectful way, thus developing positive relationships.
- Do not take advantage of the generosity offered by families.
- Respect and be sensitive to the culture and tradition of the community and village home stay families.
- Be considerate and keep noise to a minimum
- Keep all valuables, money, passport and airline tickets safe. You may hand over to your Guide or keep for safe keeping at the Bhutan Jewel Travel Office
- Behave and dress appropriately
- Participate in family religious activities with consent
- Inform the guide or village home stay family members for any medical emergencies.
- Abide by the laws of the country
Planning for a trip to Bhutan?
we assure you that “It’s a Great Start For The Perfect Journey to Bhutan”BOOK NOW