We will provide:
- Clean Sleeping Bags with a light inner thermal blanket sheet
- Camping Mattresses
- Comfortable Tents (Sleeping and Dining will be separate tents)
- Portable Toilets
- Freshly cooked Meals every day
- First Aid Kit
You bring along:
- Very High SPF Sunscreen as Bhutan’s high altitude sun burns the skin very fast. Bring Sunglasses and a hat
- A light backpack with Built-in Rain cover so that your backpack is protected
- Carry clothes that can be worn in layers so that if not required they can be removed and vice versa.
- Bring a set of sleeping clothes so that you can change into your dry and clean night clothes before going to sleep. Always feels good to be out from the sweaty day wear.
- Trekking Pants (waterproof would be great) so that the multiple pockets can be used to carry your small camera, medicine, or mobiles, tissue paper, what every you need to take along.
- Windcheater, warm but light waterproof jacket, thermal wear top and bottom, a good pair of LIGHT hiking or trekking ankle length shoes.
- Underwears, socks and long-sleeved sweat absorbent shirts
- A pair of slippers to rest your feet when you halt for the night
- Super absorbent Small Towels
- Bring Your Personal Medicines
- Water Bottle to carry your drinking water and to refill
- Ear Plugs if you need otherwise too Bhutan Trekking Camps are silent and peaceful