Dragon Kings Trail Tour
“Dragon Kings Trail” Tour Package
Dragon King’s Trail Tour was launched in Year 2015 to celebrate and commemorate the 60th Birth Anniversary of the Fourth King of Bhutan, also know as the Dragon King.
Thus as a token of appreciation for such a far sighted and wise King, the Bhutan Jewel Travel team gives all travelers to Bhutan a unique Bhutan Tour Package called the “Dragon Trail Tour”
This Tour will go along the foot steps of the Kings of Bhutan, thus beginning from Paro through Thimphu,Punakha, Trongsa and Bumthang Districts.
Travelers will visit places of significance and importance to the history and Kings of Bhutan and visit local areas to experience the true Bhutanese culture and interact with the locals.
- Visit and attend the on going locals activities coinciding with your Bhutan tour
- Visit to old fortress and palaces of the Kings of Bhutan
- Hike in the trails of the Ancient Kingdom of Bhutan when even the Kings commuted on foot
- Visit to sacred lakes and temples
- Watch an Archery match- Archery being the National Sport of Bhutan and played widely by the Kings, Locals and State Guests and Dignataries.
- Visit to the local markets to sense the Bhutanese foods and textiles
- Eat typical Bhutanese food cooked by locals or prepared in homes
- Preference to stay nights at farm houses to experience the daily lives of the Bhutanese people
- Preference to Take a Bhutanese Hot stone bath
- Travelers can combine this Tour Package with our “Dragon Kings Adventure” Trek Package if interested in trekking in Bhutan