The Lingkhar Lodge takes great pleasure in welcoming you to an experience of breathtaking surrounding and friendly services. Situated in a quiet countryside of the small but bustling town of Trashigang in Eastern Bhutan, the Lingkhar Lodge is located within an hour’s drive from the Yonphula domestic airport. Visiting this part of Bhutan is very easy now with the operation of domestic flights a year ago. A journey that took three tiring days in the past now takes a mere 30 minutes and offers you a rare chance to explore this relatively less visited region of Bhutan.
Lingkhar Lodge is established just to make sure that your stay in this region is more relaxed and enjoyable. In short, the resort offers a sanctuary for the senses with unparalleled panoramic views of the countrysides, elegantly decorated guest rooms, an excellent restaurant serving all Bhutanese, Indian, Chinese and Continental dishes, a business center with full conference facilities, renowned services, the meditation/relax centers and traditional hot stone bath facilities.
• comprises six luxurious cottages with nine deluxe rooms and three special suites. All rooms have the valley and countryside views. The rooms are decorated with traditional Bhutanese touches infused with modern facilities.
• is located on the right banks of Rongthung Chu, 10 km from the Trashigang town.
• is a short walk from the beautiful Rongthung village.
• is a perfect tropical retreat.
• offers exotic local dances and cultural performances on prior reservations.
Room bookings can be made either by phone, fax, email or online. With our Online Room Reservation system, you can easily search for available rooms right from your desktop and start booking with us which we will confirm either through phone or email.
As an added feature of the resort, we specialize in local travel packages in the region and offer home-stay options for those who want to experience the rural lifestyles of Eastern Bhutan. Just contact our front desk or email us for more details.
Lingkhar Lodge awaits you with the legendary hospitality of eastern Bhutan.